Join the Agri Service Team!
If you are organized and self-motivated, Agri Service may have the opportunity you have been looking for. We are currently conducting interviews for a full time Inside Sales Coordinator at our administration office in Oceanside. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with people and have the skills to adjust and adapt to daily changes in a sometimes fast pace work environment. The applicant must be detail and customer service oriented. This position requires excellent phone skills, mid level computer skills, a pleasant attitude and a willingness to learn.
The Inside Sales Coordinator services new and existing customers to maintain and increase the company’s customer base and to achieve sales and service revenue goals. They manage new and existing customer accounts by preparing estimates; scheduling deliveries, managing customer expectations, and resolving customer problems and issues and concerns over the phone. Prepares bids on new and existing jobs and projects; receives customer orders and serves as the customer contact point on scheduling deliveries.
INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrated sales and customer service skills; must interact with customers in a cooperative and professional manner
• Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with management
• Must speak fluent English. Spanish skills are desirable
• Intermediate MS Excel, Word, and familiarity with Quickbooks accounting software
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel within the organization and customer operations
• General knowledge of business accounting principles
• Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Driven and results oriented
• Strong technical aptitude and understanding of the landscape industry
INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist customers with sales and scheduling
• Assist with sales and marketing initiative to increase market share
• All other miscellaneous duties as assigned within department
INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• One to two years customer service and /or sales experience in construction or landscape industry highly desirable
• Valid driver’s license
INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR WORKING CONDITION/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Office Work environment, sitting or standing at desk most of the day
• Occasional lifting may be required up to 25 lbs
This role profile is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this role profile is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org