Load Size Estimates
Volume per truckload is determined by the truck size and weight of the material. Product moisture content can vary due to weather conditions.
*Load sizes are only estimates.
|Amendment and Soils||Roll Off Truck (Cubic Yards*)||Walking Floor (Cubic Yards*)|
|Top Soil 70/30 or Class A Soil||13||N/A|
|Mulch and Groundcovers||Roll Off Truck (Cubic Yards*)||Walking Floor (Cubic Yards*)|
Forest Fines and Forest Mulch
Perennial Mulch and Orchard Mulch
Bedding Mulch, Trail Mulch, and Landscape Mulch
Landscape Blend and Garden Blend
|Dimensions||Agri Service Roll Off|
|Water Level Capacity||36 cubic yards|
|Dimensions||Regular Walking Floor Truck|
|Width||8 feet 6 inches|
|Water Level Capacity||125 cubic yards|
- For shipping prices, please call for quote based on delivery location.
- Our driver will have you sign a waiver of damage prior to unloading.
- We require 35 feet of flat area for delivery.
- Delivery area must be accessible when driver arrives.
Excessive Waiting Charge: Waiting times that exceed 20 minutes are subject to a waiting charge of $2 per minute. Time begins when the driver arrives at the delivery location.
- The truck, especially on slopes, can scratch driveways. It is the customer’s responsibility to lay down plywood to prevent damage.
- Composted products (HC, OM, PM) may stain surfaces. We recommend putting down a tarp to avoid difficult cleanup.